Rebecca M. Stadler focuses her practice in the biomedical and chemical arts. As a former Patent Examiner with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Ms. Stadler examined patent applications related to inorganic carbon, in particular carbon nanotubes. As a result of her work as a Patent Examiner, Ms. Stadler brings a unique approach and understanding to patent prosecution. At the USPTO, Rebecca received extensive training on patent prosecution rules and extensive training on nanotechnology. She was also an active participant in the monthly Atlantic Nanoforum meetings held at a nearby law firm. As a result of this training, Rebecca developed a unique skill set that informs her approach to writing and prosecuting patent cases, which has proven useful in obtaining patents. Ms. Stadler also has several years of working experience in private practice representing a wide variety of diverse corporate and individual clients.
Additionally, Ms. Stadler has in-house experience assisting in patent prosecution for a Fortune 500 company that specializes in industrial gasses. While Ms. Stadler enjoys all technology areas, she has a particular interest in nanotechnology. Ms. Stadler’s Master of Engineering thesis was entitled “Silver Nanoparticles and Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy.” She currently enjoys teaching Forensic Science in the Chemistry Department at Erie County Community College, City Campus.
Finally, Rebecca enjoys assisting clients with trademark registration, branding, and business formation.
Ms. Stadler has experience prosecuting patents in the following technical arts: gas separation, adsorption, feedback systems, ceramic membranes, nanotechnology, inorganic carbon, food chemistry, pharmaceutics, and super conductors.
– Bachelor Of Arts in Biological Sciences, State University of New York at Buffalo
– Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, State University of New York at Buffalo
– Juris Doctor, University of Buffalo Law School
– Master of Engineering in Chemical Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo
– Bar Association of Erie County
– Intellectual Property Committee of the Bar Association of Erie County
– Niagara Frontier Intellectual Property Law Association
– Richardson Center Corporation Docent
– Explore Buffalo Board of Directors
-Elevator Alley Kayak Volunteer